TurboTax and QuickBooks, bi-lingual B2B software sales at scale
• Working across eight markets we targeted financially literate audiences with self-managed it/FS software
• Providing strategic and tactical site management and optimisation plan with daily media optimisation, monthly copy and landing page testing as well as on-page optimisation and content led link acquisition.
• To ensure optimal efficiencies, our analysts delivered media attribution modelling, customer journey optimisation and master language keyword research template, localised by each market.
- Tug aligned tracking, data and technology and setup a hybrid agency/client delivery process across WWF’s global Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels to ensure timeliness and consistency of voice.
- Collaborative editorial meetings create a monthly content calendar and core theme so that a ‘golden thread’ can be created across all social posts. To improve engagement, key monthly topics are expanded into a trio of posts across channels, to test creative, increase frequency and capture a larger audience.
- Splitting management across our international offices we deliver 24/7 monitoring and posting, to improve real-time engagement.
- The paid media team deliver further reach through social advertising around key campaigns, as well as amplification through the global charity PPC account.
Next Case Study
Hybrid in-house/agency partnership selling accounting software across DACH.