Black History Month Grant – Terms & Conditions
Here at Tug (www.tugagency.com) we’re offering a UK-based black-owned business support with their growth. We’ll conduct an audit of their paid advertising channels, SEO setup and analytics setup and provide recommendations within their budget to use digital media to scale.
We’re open to applications from all kinds and size of business but the ideal candidate would be a business in the scale-up stage who knows that they could benefit from enhanced digital marketing but don’t currently have the resource or knowledge to do so.
Applications close on the 5th of November and will be reviewed with the successful applicant contacted by the end of November to start work.
Please find a full list of Ts&Cs here:
We look forward to hearing all about you and your goals!
- Time required will be scoped at the briefing and introduction stage and will be agreed between the business and Tug. Scoping would take no more than 1 hour with an Account Director from our Client Strategy team.
- The project should take no longer than 2 weeks.
- Audit and Recommendations includes reviewing existing setup and recommending adjustments for maximum return and making recommendations on new opportunities based on budget and skills available within the business.
- Example elements for review include:
i. Google Ads account setup
ii. A basic technical SEO audit to highlight any quick wins
iii. Existing paid social advertising
iv. A basic Google Analytics audit to highlight quick wins
- Audit is capped at a maximum of £3,200 of resource per Tug’s rate-card. This does not entitle the winner to £3,200 of resource, but if scoping takes the audit close to, or above, this amount then prioritisation with the business will be agreed.
- Work will be prioritised based on the goals stated in the application form and the initial scoping call with the selected business. Everything will be clearly communicated to the successful business with regards to the planned work.
- A Scope of Work document (contract) will need to be signed before work can begin, after scoping is complete.
- The applications close at 11:59pm on the 5th November 2023. We reserve the right to extend this, and any extensions will be clearly communicated. Any applications received after the final deadline will not be considered.
- Applications will be reviewed by a group of senior leaders at Tug and the successful business will be contacted before the end of November to set up a scoping session.
- The successful business agrees to promote their participation through their social channels and permits Tug to use the business’ name in our own promotional content. We will also conduct and interview with the successful business after the work is completed and promote this on our own channels and to PR channels.