Social Media Management Tools
Following last Thursdays SES London, I thought I’d summarise my favourite tool discovered from Thursdays social media conferences. There were a number of Social Media monitoring and management tools mentioned throughout Thursday but there was one tool which every single speaker recomended people use for their clients. This tool was Socialoomph, there are many features included in both the free and paid for package including:
- Scheduled Tweets & Facebook Updates
- Manage multiple accounts in one interface
- Find new Twitter Followers with keyword searches
- Automated Twitter Lists
- Automatically integrate your Blog with your social media
- Track your clicks with the in build URL shortening system
I could go on with may more features, but the above represents a number of my favourite features. Most of the basic features including scheduled tweets and the url shortening system are completely free to use, if you wanted to upgrade your experience this can be done for a small fee of $30 a month.
There were also a number of other tools mentioned throughout the events including Radian 6, Raventools.com, Social Mention, Tweetdeck and more.