Tug Graduate Programme
Tug’s London office is based in the heart of Shoreditch. An original silicon roundabout agency, we are comprised of creative and independent thinkers who are the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry. Our services include pay per click advertising (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), programmatic display advertising, paid social, creative content development and social media brand management from offices in London, Berlin, Toronto and Sydney.
As an employee, your voice will be heard. Tug hires and nurtures a diverse range of imaginative people, always looking for new angles to help our clients beat other brands and engage with their audiences. At Tug we are always learning, never complacent and above all, we always take it personally.
We have a work-hard/play-hard culture and our brand-new office, complete with a rooftop terrace overlooking Shoreditch, is the ideal environment to create award-winning campaigns or just hang out at the end of the day.
About the scheme
We are seeking aspiring graduates for our August 2019 intake, eager to make their first foray into the digital marketing industry. We believe that investing in new people creates industry experts and that our graduate training programme offers the tools necessary for them to achieve this.
This year we are specifically looking to stream successful candidates into three key areas of the business:
- Digital/Paid Media (PPC/Programmatic Display/Paid Social)
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Data and Insights
Our dream Graduate:
- Passionate about all things digital
- Analytical, rigorous and quick to learn
- Inquisitive and determined
- Web-savvy and interested in online behaviour and trends
- Adept at using Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Additional languages are preferable, but not essential.
- Please send your C.V, a covering letter and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer each in no more than 100 words:
- What interests you in working at Tug?
- What are the implications on the Digital Marketing industry following the introduction of GDPR legislation?
- What are you passionate about?
- Successful candidates at this stage will be invited to our London offices to meet the team
- We will then respond to all candidates within a week to confirm places