Join our team
SEO Account Manager
About the role
Tug requires a strategic, technical and results focused SEO Account Manager to join the agency who is keen to grow into a strong Account Director.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating, leading and delivering successful SEO campaign strategies for their clients, bringing innovation and forward thinking that will gain a competitive market edge for our clients.
They will be able to identify SEO challenges across a variety of verticals and deliver technical, content and link acquisition responses to drive results.
The role is varied; with daily tasks including strategy formulation, technical SEO, content optimisation, content strategy, link & outreach strategy.
The candidate will take ownership of a number of key client accounts and help to secure new client opportunities.
• Ownership of key accounts within the SEO team
• Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies
• Management & development of AE’s in the team
• Technical optimisation and audit delivery
• Planning and measurement of link acquisition & outreach strategies
• Keeping up to date with the latest SEO initiatives and bringing innovation to the team and agency.
• Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
• Reporting success
• New Business Support – Pitch Prep & Pitch Delivery
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- 3-4 years SEO experience
- Strong base in technical SEO
- Experience with Web Crawler tools like Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Experienced in building link acquisition strategies that have generated quality links
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Hands on in approach
- Methodical in planning and forecasting
- Fanatical about detail and analytical in approach
- Great at presenting
- Enthusiastic team player
Other experience that is not essential but would be considered ideal include:
- Understanding of React Java Script Library
- Experience with the integration and application of SEO APIs
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences