Join our team
SEO Account Manager (Technical Experience)
About the role
Tug requires an ambitious SEO Account Manager to join the agency who is keen to grow into a strong Account Director.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering on successful SEO campaigns for their clients, overcoming technical challenges and bringing innovation and forward thinking that will gain a competitive market edge for our clients.
The role is varied; with daily tasks including technical audits and analysis, research, content optimization & content strategy.
The candidate will both support on key accounts within the team and take ownership of a number of client accounts with support from the SEO Account Director and Head of SEO.
- Support on the delivery of strategy across key accounts within the agency
- Ownership of accounts within the SEO team (with support)
- Support & help lead on the execution of Technical SEO strategy
- Help to evolve and define our approach to technical audits
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisations
- Planning and measurement of link acquisition & outreach strategies
- Client communication and relationship building
- Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- 2+ years of hands on SEO experience
- Proven ability to implement successful SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Experience in identifying and resolving technical SEO issues
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Hands on in approach
- Methodical in planning
- Fanatical about detail and analytical in approach
- Enthusiastic team player
- Additionally experience in other programming languages would be desirable
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences