Join our team
Junior Data Engineer
Who we are looking for
You are keen to apply your technical skills in a fast-paced environment and wow our clients and internal teams with cutting edge solutions to their data needs.
A proactive problem solver with good experience in database architecture and SQL queries. Experience in programming for statistical modelling and API data collection (Python, R).
Your experience in data transformation and cleansing will allow you to develop tools and datasets that will provide invaluable insights to clients and internal teams.
You will have had exposure or actively used Google BigQuery as well as the Google Cloud Platform (GCP), with a drive to explore the full potential of this set of tools. Including ML and other predictive techniques.
Specific experience sought
- A recent graduate from a STEM degree or 1-2 years’ experience working in technical analytics in a digital marketing agency or in-house.
- Ability to develop and enhance SQL queries is a must.
- Experience working in GCP would be a considerable advantage.
- Proficient in programming in R and/or Python for statistical modelling.
- A background in or interest in econometrics would be a considerable advantage.
- Experience with AWS and connecting with GCP is a bonus.
- An understanding of digital marketing is a bonus, but training will be provided.
- Ability to code in HTML and CSS also a bonus.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences