Join our team
Business Development Executive
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic recent graduate who is passionate about Digital Marketing and growing out our business. The role is incredibly diverse and can span from speaking to leading marketers on phone/email to attending industry events to network and spread awareness of Tug, to presenting winning pitches for exciting global brands.
The role requires excellent time management, impeccable communication skills and a real drive to succeed so we need someone who is self-motivated and able to work to strict targets/deadlines, both individually and as part of bigger projects.
- Day to day activities include:
- Targeted outreach to prospective clients via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Logging and tracking activity on our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Researching industry trends, company news and personnel changes on the web to inform outreach strategy using resources such as the Drum, Marketing Week and other tools
- Representing Tug at industry events; networking, promoting the brand and meeting attendees to grow leads
- Helping to run internal events such as Breakfast Thought-Leadership sessions where we invite prospects to hear talks from our staff, clients and contacts on relevant issues
- Building out and managing lists of contacts in our key verticals for prospecting
- Attending calls/meetings we set up and coordinating with the teams to ensure everyone is fully prepped and has pulled together all the assets we need to give the best presentation possible
- Assisting with the pitch teams on decks, research and briefing collateral
What we're looking for
- +6 months experience in a client-facing sales role, ideally over the phone
- Recent graduate with a Bachelors degree
- Experience with CRM systems (Pipedrive preferred but not essential)
- An understanding of Digital Marketing preferred (training will be provided)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Platforms (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) and/or Google’s equivalent platforms
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
Standard benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Working from home twice a month
- Private healthcare
When we're able to use our fantastic offices in Shoreditch to their full potential once again, additional benefits include:
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences
This is very much a role where the more you put in, the more you get out so if it sounds like something you’d be willing to put your hat in the ring for, get in touch!
Send us a recent CV and Cover Letter detailing why you'd be a good fit for the role.