Join our team
Business Development Executive
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for an enthusiastic go-getter who is passionate about Digital Marketing and growing out our business. The role is incredibly diverse and can span from speaking to leading marketers on phone/email, to attending industry events to network and spread awareness of Tug, to presenting winning pitches for exciting global brands.
The role requires excellent time management, impeccable communication skills and a real drive to succeed so we need someone who is self-motivated and able to work to strict targets/deadlines, both individually and as part of bigger projects.
Day to day activities include:
- Targeted outreach to prospective clients via phone, email and LinkedIn
- Logging and tracking activity on our CRM (Pipedrive)
- Researching industry trends, company news and personnel changes on the web to inform outreach strategy using resources such as the Drum, Marketing Week and Winmo
- Representing Tug at industry events; networking, promoting the brand and meeting attendees to grow leads
- Helping to run internal events such as Breakfast Thought-Leadership sessions where we invite prospects to hear talks from our staff, clients and contacts on relevant issues
- Building out and managing lists of contacts in our key verticals for prospecting
- Attending calls/meetings we set up and coordinating with the teams to ensure everyone is fully prepped and has pulled together all the assets we need to give the best presentation possible
- Assisting with the pitch teams on decks, research and briefing collateral
This is very much a role where the more you put in, the more you get out so if it sounds like something you’d be willing to put your hat in the ring for, get in touch!
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home twice a month
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences