Join our team
About the role
Tug requires an experienced Account Supervisor to manage client relationships and drive forward channel strategy and results. Tug is a multi-award-winning digital media agency based in Shoreditch, with offices also in Toronto, Sydney, Berlin, Singapore and New York. We work with a number of well-known Brands in Canada such as WWF (Wildlife Federation, not the wrestling!), Rotman School of Management and Mary Browns Chicken.
Who We Are Looking For
You are ambitious, personable and are looking for a new challenge. You have an incessant eye for detail, meticulous and methodical in every aspect of your work. You carefully nurture your relationships with clients and your team alike and are enthused further by the trust you gain because of your efforts.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and your enthusiasm and drive are what makes you a key worker in the agency and leader of your team. Reporting into the Managing Director, you are the key between the agency teams and your clients. It is your responsibility to ensure all deliverables that leave the agency are of high quality, fit for purpose and to the high standard that the client and the project deserve. It is also your responsibility to grow your own revenue book and identify areas for up/cross-selling across the business.
- Senior client service contact on integrated (SEO, PPC, Social, Display, creative project) accounts
- Preparation of all client facing documents and presentations
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time & on budget
- Financial responsibility for own monthly revenue from portfolio of clients and that of your team
- Growing client revenue
- Driving forward client strategy within the agency
- Responsible for monthly client billing
- Support on pitches with MD
- Client & team entertainment
Skills, knowledge and experience required.:
- Extensive digital marketing experience in SEO and PPC (programmatic display, paid social and creative preferable)
- Experience with traditional media a plus, but not required
- French language speaking a plus, but not required
- Min. 4 years online marketing and/or media experience in a client facing role
- Large agency background (Search or Media)
- Very organized, detail oriented
- Delivery focused
- Revenue focused
- Team player
- Fun & interesting
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Private Health Care
- Flexible working