SEO Account Director
Tug is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, with offices in London, Berlin, Sydney & Toronto. With roots in search marketing, our approach is grounded in performance. Media as well as Creative is enhanced by data insights and driven by technology. Tug analysts plan across our mix of digital marketing services, to create significant commercial advantage for our clients.
About the role:
Tug requires a strategic, content, technical and results focused senior SEO account director to join the agency.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating, leading and delivering successful SEO campaign strategies for their clients, bringing innovation and forward thinking that will gain a competitive market edge for our clients.
They will be able to identify SEO challenges across a variety of verticals and deliver technical, content and link acquisition responses to drive results.
The role is varied; with daily tasks including strategy formulation, technical SEO, content strategy, link acquisition and outreach strategy, new business support and training.
The candidate will take ownership of a number of key client accounts and will report into the head of SEO. They will have SEO account managers working alongside them and be expected to manage the workload and develop the knowledge of SEO account executives.
- Ownership of key accounts within the SEO team
- Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies
- Technical optimisation and audits
- Planning, execution and measurement of link acquisition & outreach strategies
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO initiatives and bringing innovation to the team and agency.
- Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
- Working with the agency to develop our tools and technical abilities
Skills, knowledge and experience required.:
- 3-5 years SEO experience, ideally within an agency
- Expert in building link acquisition strategies that have generated quality links
- Expert in technical SEO
- Expert in formulating SEO strategies that drive results
- Proven ability to handle complex technical SEO challenges
- Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Hands on in approach
- Methodical in planning and forecasting
- Fanatical about detail and analytical in approach
- Great at presenting
- Enthusiastic team player