Our Biddable Graduate will help create, optimise and report on biddable campaigns across a portfolio of Tug clients in order to fulfil the client’s digital media marketing objectives. You will also support the Account Managers and Account Directors in their biddable management and client servicing in order to build a high-performing campaign.
The role covers Search, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Take briefs and use market research to help define KPIs and strategy
- Research consumer behaviour to help define KPIs and strategy
- Assist Biddable Manager to create strategy proposals for clients
- Create specific account elements within the campaign (Toolkits KWs, Ad copy, landing pages, posts, tweets etc)
- Suggest and implement opportunities to manage targeting
- Create analytics and/or tracking tags for campaign assessment
- Create additional campaign elements and/or restructuring as required
- Implementation of cross platform biddable campaigns
Campaign management and analysis
- Monitor daily visibility and optimisation for all accounts
- Undertake regular optimisation of all campaign elements (KWs, adcopy, landing pages, posts, tweets etc) based on agreed campaign KPIs
- Manage relevant technology and tools used on accounts.
- Deliver regular reporting to clients according schedule. All reports are to be timely, accurate, literate and insightful.
- Work with external and internal resource to deliver all reporting requirements
- Prepare Campaign evaluation at campaign end
- Create case studies and award entries based on campaign results as appropriate
- Remain abreast of developments in the biddable and wider digital space as well as undertaking training to develop professional skills
- Some experience of working in biddable media would be desirable.
- Passionate about biddable and digital media and committed to building a career in performance marketing
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
So, if you encompass the above skills and think TUG could benefit from you joining our business, please send us your CV today along with a cover letter stating why you think you’d be great for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!