Business Development Executive graduate
We're on the lookout for a sales-savvy Business Development Executive graduate to join a market-leading, data driven digital performance marketing agency which has global influence. Working across all digital marketing channels, Tug are experts across SEO, PPC, Social media, Display, Video, OOH and some TV, with offices in London, Toronto and Sydney. Our people think creatively across channels, using state of the art technology to drive significant commercial results for our clients.
We are seeking aspiring graduates for our 2017 intake, eager to make their first foray into the digital marketing industry. We believe that investing in new people creates industry experts, and that our structured graduate programme offers the tools necessary for them to achieve this. We are currently recruiting for one graduate to work within our business development team to drive new clients into the agency.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be responsible for reaching out to potential new clients and introducing our services to businesses. This is a lead generation role, so gives you the opportunity to learn about multiple digital channels and industries.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Cold calling is a big part of this role, so the confidence to do so is imperative
- Email communication to new prospects
- Liaising with new clients to introduce them to Tug and qualify them as leads
- Booking meetings with key decision makers
- Traveling to conferences and meetings, across the UK
- Exceeding expectations and striving to improve
- Completing research to identify new markets and opportunities
- Pursuing leads through calls, emails and professional networking sites proactively
- Learning and updating your knowledge of digital marketing
- Managing marketing activities such as articles and events
- Pipeline management
So, what are we looking for?
- Telesales/telemarketing experience
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- The confidence to ‘pick up the phone’ and speak to new contacts
- Brilliant interpersonal skills
- Strong capacity to learn matters related to digital marketing
- A tenacious and 'can do' attitude
The initial three month probation period will commence September 2017 and will pay the National Minimum Wage dependant of your age. Following completion of the probationary period, candidates will be offered a permanent position with Tug as an business development executive, beginning 3 months after the date of initial employment and with a starting salary of £20,000. Your salary will increase to £25,000 upon competition of 12 months in the business.
What else is on offer?
- Merit-based compensation system
- The chance to contribute to the growth to one of the most exciting agencies in Shoreditch
- An exciting opportunity for you to carve a career within a national and rapidly growing agency
- Private Healthcare
So, if you encompass the above skills and think TUG could benefit from you joining our business, please send us your CV today along with a cover letter stating why you think you’d be great for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!