Join our team
Social Media Executive
About the role
Tug requires an entry-level Social Media Executive to join our growing Social & Design team. We are an award-winning digital marketing agency offering its clients results driven and integrated PPC, Social, Display, SEO, OOH, Audio, Video, and CTV campaigns. We have offices in London (Shoreditch), Sydney, Toronto, and Berlin and are proud to appear in Campaigns’ Best Places to Work. As well as achieving KPI beating results for all our clients, employee culture is key to our success, ensuring development and workplace happiness for all our staff.
This role would be ideal for someone who has recently graduated from university, or someone who decided not to go down that route and wants to get into digital marketing and advertising.
The Exec will work on the client’s social media accounts including planning and execution, with guidance from the Social Media Manager.
- Plan, build and execute social media campaigns to drive engagement across platforms
- Assist with community management across social networks
- Support social media team in creating and developing social strategies across multiple sectors
- Develop and execute social media content ideas in partnership with clients
- Monitoring channels daily and preparing reports to analyse campaigns and monthly activity
- Stay on top of social media trends and features, share with the team and incorporate in to plans where possible
- Weekly & Monthly internal and client reporting
- Occasional face to face meetings with clients
- Bringing new ideas based on insights from reports
Our Dream Executive
Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Experience managing social channels across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge of scheduling and reporting software (eg Meltwater, Sprout) is an advantage but not essential
- Willing to learn, to challenge and be challenged
- Motivated by a sense of accountability and commitment to delivering great work
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Good communicator
- Diligent and with attention to detail
- Team player
- Creative, dedicated and curious
- Proactive and lateral thinker
What you can expect
- Knowledge of how to develop and produce social media campaigns across all channels
- Growth potential in an expanding team and continued senior management support
- An agency where everyone’s opinion matters
- Working for an agency where the people are the biggest selling point (both professionally and personally)!
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences