Join our team
SEO Outreach Executive
About the role
Tug is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, with offices in London, Berlin, Sydney & Toronto. With roots in search marketing, our approach is grounded in Performance, Media and Creative, which is enhanced by data insights and driven by technology. Tug analysts plan across our mix of digital marketing services, to create significant commercial advantage for our clients.
Tug are looking for a proactive SEO outreach executive to join the SEO team. It's an exciting and fast-paced role that will give the successful candidate exposure to digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of industries.
- Build authoritative links & editorial references with journalists, industry relevant publications, bloggers, etc
- Carry out research to identify link opportunities to hit SEO and client goals
- Help formulate client outreach and off-page content strategies to build links.
- Create and nurture new relationships with online publications, influencers and journalists.
- Work with the content team to create engaging content campaigns to aid in link acquisition goals.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and online mentions
- Ensure all campaigns run in line with the overall SEO strategy
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- 6 months-1 year experience as an SEO outreach exec desired but not essential.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience selling / pitching over the phone preferable but not essential.
- You’re polite but tenacious
- Creative thinker– confident developing and sharing own ideas.
- Proactive and happy to work independently.
- An understanding and appreciation for SEO.
- Able to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Experience to efficiently manage your time and understand how to prioritise workload.
Spanish, Portuguese, or German language skills desired but not essential.
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences