Join our team
SEO Account Director
About the role
Tug requires a strategic, results focused and hands on SEO Account Director to join the agency.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating, leading and delivering successful SEO campaign strategies for their clients, bringing innovation and forward thinking that will gain a competitive market edge for our clients.
They will be able to identify SEO challenges across a variety of verticals and deliver responses to drive results.
The candidate will take ownership of a number of key client accounts, help to secure new client opportunities and grow their team.
- Formulation and execution of results driven SEO strategies
- Ownership of key accounts within the SEO team
- Managing client communications
- Management & development of team (training and career development)
- Delivery & execution of road maps, project plans and forecasts
- Work closely with channel and client service teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO initiatives and bringing innovation to the team and agency
- Helping to drive SEO education within the agency
- New Business Support – Pitch Prep & Pitch Delivery
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
Although we expect your knowledge and skills to continually develop, we are looking for you to possess a set of some existing skills:
- 5 years hands on SEO experience
- Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Proactive and lateral thinker
- Methodical in planning and forecasting
- Fanatical about detail and analytical in approach
- Great at presenting
- Enthusiastic team player
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences