Join our team
Junior SEO Outreach Executive (Spanish Speaking)
About the role
Tug are looking for a proactive Spanish speaking Junior SEO Outreach Executive to join the SEO team in London. It's an exciting and fast-paced role that will give the successful candidate exposure to digital marketing campaigns across a wide range of industries.
This role has come about due to a new client win in the Healthcare field and would suit applicants based in London, or able to work remotely from Spain or elsewhere in Europe.
Responsibilities and skills
- Build authoritative links & editorial references with journalists, industry-relevant publications, bloggers, etc
- Carry out research to identify link opportunities to hit SEO and client goals
- Help formulate client outreach and off-page content strategies to build links.
- Create and nurture new relationships with online publications, influencers and journalists.
- Work with the content team to create engaging content to aid in link acquisition goals.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance and online mentions
- Ensure all campaigns run in line with the overall SEO strategy
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Must be a Spanish speaker and have fluent, professional English.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Spanish.
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience selling/pitching over the phone preferable but not essential.
- You’re polite but tenacious
- Creative thinker – confident developing and sharing their own ideas.
- Proactive and happy to work independently.
- An understanding and appreciation for SEO.
- Able to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Experience to efficiently manage your time and understand how to prioritise workload.
Please include a covering letter with your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home twice a month
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences