Join our team
Junior - Mid-weight Designer
About the role
You love your craft and don’t mind talking about it.
Reporting to the Head of Social & Content, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day design output of the agency, for both our clients and, on occasion, the agency itself.
Working as part of the wider Social & Content Team you’ll be called upon to assist in all manner of creative executions. Learning on the job will be key as will a can-do attitude. You will be expected to take ownership of your work, and strive to produce great creative.
The work is very varied, and will range across many clients, from Photoshop editing, basic video editing, photography, PowerPoint and Keynote design and conceptual design.
Responsibilities and skills
- Editing content and assets in Photoshop
- Social media content photo shoots
- Basic video editing – using Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Web design
- PPT and Keynote presentation design
- Concepting and ideating
- Developing creative concepts, working alongside the Head of Social and Content on large projects and campaigns.
The ideal candidate
- You will have completed a design degree or similar qualification
- You will have a passion about your craft and genuine interest in digital content and advertising
- You will be confident with the Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, PowerPoint and Keynote
- You will have an interest in developing your conceptual skills and be a keen participant in creative brainstorms
- Above all else you’re a team player who wants to do the best work they can.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home twice a month
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences