Join our team
Digital Marketing Roles for Entry Level Grads
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global Digital Performance Marketing Agency at an entry level.
Tug is an original silicon roundabout agency, comprised of creative and independent thinkers who are the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry. Our services include pay per click advertising (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), programmatic display advertising, paid social, creative content development and social media brand management from offices in London, Toronto and Sydney.
We pride ourselves on hiring and nurturing a diverse range of imaginative people, always looking for new angles to help our clients engage with their audiences and we currently have 6 new exciting roles to fill in our HQ in Shoreditch, London:
- Office Manager: From arranging Tug Events and parties, to keeping the office and our people happy and healthy, this role is core to our culture.
- Social Media Exec: Writing posts and content for different platforms, monitoring social feeds and reporting
- Client Service Execs: Organising and delivering multi-channel campaigns to drive performance for our clients
- Sales Exec: At the front line, on the phone and email helping sell and market our services by setting appointments for our New Business team with exciting new prospects
- SEO Exec: Helping deliver best in class Organic strategies from understanding the SERP landscape to placing content for our link building targets
- Programmatic Media Exec: Helping to plan and place advertising in real time to target specific audiences
How to apply
We are looking for smart, driven, hard working individuals to come and join our team, that we can support through your career development and progression. We will be matching your skill set and personality to one of the roles at the end of the process, although you will be trained in all disciplines within the agency including Media, so if you would like get involved please complete the following tasks:
1. Send your CV
2. Please create a one minute video that covers:
- A bit about yourself
- A problem that you have come across and solved either in your personal life/work experience or Uni and how you worked through that
- Why you want to work for Tug
Please send both elements to email@example.com by Friday 17th September.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning & fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences