Join our team
Client Strategy Account Executive
About the role
We are seeking a client strategy account executive, eager to learn and grow within the digital marketing industry. We believe that investing in people creates industry experts, and our training and growth plans help to achieve this. We are proud to appear in Campaigns’ Best Places to Work. As well as achieving KPI beating results for all our clients, employee culture is key to our success, ensuring development and workplace happiness for all our staff.
This role would be ideal for someone who has up to 12 months digital experience or recently graduated from university.
Client handling responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Client services on key accounts in the agency
- Being the hub between the client and the teams along with the senior client team for onboarding, campaign briefings etc.
- Liaising between the internal teams and management of day-to-day tasks and deadlines
- Completion of meeting notes and actions following client meetings
- Editing/compiling client presentations including quarterly reviews etc.
- Competitor and industry research
- Keeping internal/external status sheets and performance trackers up to date
- Supporting with brainstorming and strategy
- Contributing to the Tug Blog and social media content
- Reading and QA of client-facing documents
Our Dream Executive
As a programmatic display specialist, you will be working with internal stakeholders and external clients while being involved in:
- Passionate about all things digital and eager to learn more about the digital media landscape
- Team player
- Strong communicator and personable
- Attention to detail
- Fun & interesting!
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences