Join our team
Client Strategy Account Director
About the role
Tug requires an experienced Client Strategy Account Director to manage client relationships and help drive forward channel strategy while, most importantly, achieving client results.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment as you will be a key worker in the agency. Reporting to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for interrogating the data for main accounts, surfacing insights for client teams, building more opportunities for growth, maintaining client relationships, and being aware of any challenges from your client within the digital industry.
It is your duty to ensure deliverables that leave the agency are of high quality, fit for purpose and to the high standard that the client deserves. Additionally, it is your responsibility to grow your own revenue book and identify areas for up/cross-selling across the business.
Client handling responsibilities will include:
- Senior point of contact on integrated (SEO, PPC, Social, Display, creative project) accounts
- Preparation of relevant client facing documents and presentations
- Ensure core campaigns are delivered on time & on budget
- Financial responsibility for own monthly revenue from portfolio of clients
- Growing client revenue
- Driving forward client strategy within the agency
- Responsible for monthly client billing for key clients
- Support on pitches with CEO/MD/CD
- Client & team entertainment
Our Dream Executive
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Extensive digital marketing experience in SEO and PPC (programmatic display, paid social and creative preferrable)
- 3 years online marketing experience in a client facing role
- Large agency background (Search, Media or Creative)
- Blue Chip experience
- Very organised, detail oriented
- Strategic background
- Revenue focused
- Team player
- Fun & interesting!
Please include a covering letter along with a CV in your application that addresses any experience, interests or examples that demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements laid out in “Skills” section.
Life at Tug
Want to work at an ambitious international digital performance marketing agency? Apply today and we’ll be in touch!
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free breakfast every morning
- Fresh fruit daily
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Happy hour and snacks every Friday
- Regular social events
- Tug tuck shop
- Annual Summer and Christmas parties
- Tickets to industry events and conferences