Junior Designer/Design Intern
To work on a range of channels - with heavy content focus
Tug is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, with offices in London, Berlin, Sydney & Toronto. With roots in search marketing, our approach is grounded in performance. Media as well as Creative is enhanced by data insights and driven by technology. Tug analysts plan across our mix of digital marketing services, to create a significant commercial advantage for our clients.
A few details about the role
You love your craft and don’t mind talking about it.
Reporting to the Designer, and working closely with the Head of Social & Content, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day design output of the agency, for both our clients and, on occasion, the agency itself.
Working as part of the wider Social & Content Team you’ll be called upon to assist the Designer in all manner of creative executions. Learning on the job will be key as will a can-do attitude. You will be expected to take ownership of your work, and strive to produce great creative.
The work is very varied and will range across many clients, from Photoshop editing, basic video editing, PowerPoint and Keynote design and conceptual design.
- Editing content and assets in Photoshop
- Basic video editing – using Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Web design
- PPT and Keynote presentation design
- Concepting and ideating
- Developing creative concepts, working alongside the Head of Social and Content on large projects and campaigns.
The ideal candidate
- You will have completed a design degree or similar qualification
- You will have a passion about your craft and genuine interest in digital content and advertising
- You will be confident with the Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere Pro, PowerPoint and Keynote
- You will have an interest in developing your conceptual skills and be a keen participant in creative brainstorms
- Above all else you’re a team player who wants to do the best work they can.
TO START: ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you.