German Speaking Finance Assistant
Responsible to: Finance Controller
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Language training, Industry training, Birthday off, 20 days holiday + week off at Christmas
Tug is a Digital Performance Marketing Agency, with offices in London, Sydney & Toronto. With roots in search marketing, our approach is grounded in performance. Media as well as Creative is enhanced by data insights and driven by technology. Tug analysts plan across our mix of digital marketing services, to create significant commercial advantage for our clients.
About the role:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Assistant is responsible for day to day processing of Group finance transactions. Tug is seeking to appoint a well organised, motivated individual, able to work to deadlines and communicate across a fast-paced media agency. Previous experience in a finance role is essential as is the ability to speak German.
- Processing of supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Setting up supplier payments for approval
- Maintaining cash book and reconciling bank accounts and credit card balances
- Processing customer receipts
- Calculate billing and generating sales invoices
- Reconcile client media balances held
- Credit control
- Producing other reconciliations and reports as required
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar finance role required
- Fluent in German
- Good excel skills required and experience of Quickbooks preferred
- Experience of working in a media agency would be advantageous
If you feel this is you, please send your CV using the form on this page.