Client Service Account Executive
Tug is a full service digital media agency based in the heart of Shoreditch. An original silicon roundabout agency, we are comprised of creative and independent thinkers who are the cutting edge of the digital marketing industry. Our services include pay per click advertising (PPC), search engine optimisation (SEO), display advertising and social media management from offices in London, Toronto and Sydney. Our people think creatively across channels, using state of the art technology to drive significant commercial results for our clients.
As an employee your voice will be heard. Tug hires and nurtures imaginative people, always looking for new angles to help our clients beat other brands and engage with their audiences. At Tug we are always learning, never complacent, and above all, we always take it personally.
We are seeking an aspiring young professional for our 2019 intake, eager to make their first foray into the digital marketing industry as a part of the Tug Client Services account management team.
- Client handling
- Act as the hub between the client and the teams along with the senior client team
- Contact report completion following every client meeting
- Liaise with the teams and manage day to day tasks and deadlines
- Compile presentations on varying subjects including quarterly reviews etc.
- Review and deliver strategic analysis to complement monthly reports
- Keep all internal/external status sheets up to date
- Support the teams in day to day tasks
- Contribute to the Tug Blog
- Reading and proof reading documents
- Learn how to develop, manage and oversee campaigns spanning multiple digital disciplines and campaigns
- Learn how to manage client expectations and budgets
Please send your C.V, answers to the below questions and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 8th March. Answer each in no more than 100 words:
What made you choose Tug?
Is Google your friend or your enemy?
What are you passionate about?