You know you work in search when you:
1. have more logins than you do pairs of socks.
2. friended Danny Sullivan before you met him.
3. donâ€™t think youâ€™re a Cuttlet.
4. typically have at least 3 different browsers open simultaneously.
5. have considered dating a college student/education professional to get links.
6. grocery shop and think â€œmy average CPC is higher than that apple/steak/wine bottle.â€
7. get really excited when your map overlay is light green in a 3rd world country…..
Read the rest here.